How many...

my pc , my laptop
and the rest of the families pc
also got half a pcsitting round here that could do with some ddr ram and a psu so i can use it as a linux box

Mine - 7 Desktop's (2 Server's) Not to mention the countless desktops I have sitting in my closet.
3 Laptops
1 360
Dad's - 1 HTPC w/ Blu-Ray

so thats why i'm counting it as a computer. In your logic, you dont have to consider the laptop as a PC as well

Notebooks don't run Windows Mobile 6. There's a large difference between a notebook and a mobile device.

You wouldn't use your mobile device as your primary computer, would you? Yet you could easily do the same with a notebook or desktop computer.

2 desktops, and one lappy that is used as a desktop. 3 total unless you count my sister's lappy, but she is in college.

Notebooks don't run Windows Mobile 6. There's a large difference between a notebook and a mobile device.

You wouldn't use your mobile device as your primary computer, would you? Yet you could easily do the same with a notebook or desktop computer.

Of course there is a difference between a notebook and a mobile device, i am a Head of IT Department after all ;) and of course i am not going to use it as my primary computer, but my brother does :) despite him having a laptop. He is using the PDA for internet and the laptop for gaming. Personal point of view and preferences if you ask me ;)

3 desk systems and 3 laptops that I own. I have 3 more desk systems that I service and maintain for the company.

Back
Top Bottom