How Many TF members are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They make up like a sixth of the entire post count ever. Not complaining, their collective wisdom graces these threads like buzzards on an outhouse roof (read "compliment") :p

Did somebody say Norcent?!?! I remember that guy, him, Talldude123, The General... all the old crowd..

My post count is so low because I don't post that much outside of OT. I just lurk and read everything.

talldude... LOL. Him and his multiple attempts at coming back in. I think he and Norcent were twins separated at birth or something.

The General is actually a pretty cool guy but he has no control over what he says/types. Being a part of a forum requires some restraint at times. I have spoke with him on Ventrilo before and know he is actually much different than the impression he gave a lot of the time.

I miss a lot of people who just dropped out of things over the years, as well as a few who ended up banned. Even though I am the one who banned some of them, I still count them as friends.

Talldude123
If you miss him, Talldude123 shows up like a rash on Google

like talldude123 - Victoria, British Columbia Personals 19/Male | Free Online Dating

This is one of the reason why I do not use the same handle on every single forum or website.

The General is actually a pretty cool guy but he has no control over what he says/types. Being a part of a forum requires some restraint at times. I have spoke with him on Ventrilo before and know he is actually much different than the impression he gave a lot of the time.

It's not just TG, but there is a lot of people that i have encountered over the years. On forums or mIRC they can be real jerks. And yet you meet them in person and they are pretty cool. I do feel that a lot of people do have different personality when they are online as appose to in real life. I have a few of my IRL friends who i will not reply to them in forums (unless i have too) as my opinions and thier opinions are different. I do remember the number of online arguements that i had with my last house mate. Here we are IRL talking about in the same subject and we are all fine and civil However online on forums we are just ripping into each other.

The thing that i have found over the years is that the personality of some one line is different to the personality in real life.

If you miss him,

Oh, I didn't say I missed him, just that I remember him.... There are a bunch more people I remember to... but nothing made me laugh like the weekly norcent problem / solution.... some of those were just... wow..

and then every body started changing names.... Don't get me started on that (Chris, KMAN, Harper.) I left for 6 months then came back and loads of people had new names lol.

But I agree with what you say when people can change on the internet.

Somebody even developed a theory on it. (censored for tech forums of course)

untitled-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom