How many people take F@H seriously?

Not really justifying myself, I was explaining in detail my opinion on the matter, why I don't fold right now, and why I don't personally take it seriously. Emphasis on right now. All I was basically saying is if something real, and I mean groundbreaking is to be had or is had from Folding I would gladly donate my resources that sit idle 90% of the time for the cause. Otherwise I don't personally feel like dealing with the heat. If it was winter and I had a screen door it would be a different case.

Not really justifying myself, I was explaining in detail my opinion on the matter, why I don't fold right now, and why I don't personally take it seriously. Emphasis on right now. All I was basically saying is if something real, and I mean groundbreaking is to be had or is had from Folding I would gladly donate my resources that sit idle 90% of the time for the cause. Otherwise I don't personally feel like dealing with the heat. If it was winter and I had a screen door it would be a different case.

Thumbs up..

Back
Top Bottom