How many of you have actually had a run in with the cops...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Monster Techie
ive been caught for fail to give way which i say i did give way but the cops thought otherwise.

I also tryed to outrun the cops once when i was speeding but they got me:) lucky he was a nice cop and let me off with a warning:D

and got caught doing a wheely and also got a warning.

cheers

anyone else?

Chopper

Monster Techie
ive been caught for fail to give way which i say i did give way but the cops thought otherwise.

I also tryed to outrun the cops once when i was speeding but they got me:) lucky he was a nice cop and let me off with a warning:D

and got caught doing a wheely and also got a warning.

cheers

anyone else?

Dave

Fully Optimized
Interesting question.......

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it might incriminate someone.........and I have been acquitted of all those things in the paper, except that one and it hasn't been proven yet!

Actually, I'm a real nice guy with no record. :D And I just got back from visiting my son in San Antonio, Texas where he is in the Security Forces for the USAF.

Dave

Fully Optimized
Interesting question.......

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it might incriminate someone.........and I have been acquitted of all those things in the paper, except that one and it hasn't been proven yet!

Actually, I'm a real nice guy with no record. :D And I just got back from visiting my son in San Antonio, Texas where he is in the Security Forces for the USAF.

louis04

Beta member
codes for playstation 2

can you send codes for the following games on playstation 2

nba shootout 2001

smackdown just bring it

high heat 2002

nfl qb club 2002

Gran turismo 3 A-spec

espn nba 2 night

louis04

Beta member