How many language do you speak?

DUDE MAN

In Runtime
I've always wanted to learn different languages. Unfortunately, English is the only language that I can speak and understand best. I've taken other language classes before but it just didn't stick with me. I can still remember a little bit of each. I've learned Spanish, French and Chinese. I think Spanish is the easiest and Chinese is the hardest.

How many language do you speak?:D

english obviously, and i'm currently in german2, im taking 3 next year, then 4 my senior year and ill continue it during college

WTF IS UP WITH ALL THESE POLLS

Knock it off already and give it a rest. I don't mind doing a poll once and a while but man its really starting to get annoying.

Its to the point if I see a thread from you I already know theres some poll coming.

Don't get me wrong there is really nothing wrong with the thread but try to limit tone it down a little bit. You don't see the rest of us posting poll after poll's.

Fluent in 2 languages and then there are 2 languages that I can understand somehow. Though I think I'll vote for 3 since my russian isn't that great anymore. :D (couldn't have a conversation in russian anymore, haven't spoken it in a few years)

Fluent in 2 languages and then there are 2 languages that I can understand somehow. Though I think I'll vote for 3 since my russian isn't that great anymore. :D (couldn't have a conversation in russian anymore, haven't spoken it in a few years)

Wow, what are the other languages?

Back
Top Bottom