Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks to 4 weeks

• more than a month

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I just have a different definition of what "complete" means.
Everyone has a different definition.

I'm only asking for patience, but it doesn't seem that there's alot of patience when it comes to this forum. Which is starting to rub off on me, too, because I'm getting tired of the same old rhetoric about how bad and messed up this place is. It wasn't "how long will it take to fix the bugs", but "how long will it be a MESS"? The emphasis is how bad this place is, and that's one of the things that makes a place bad, people saying it's bad.

But maybe that is falling on deaf ears, I don't know. There were the complaints about upgrading, we make the huge leap, and now there's no satisfaction.

No, I'm not satisfied with it, but we're working on it. Oops! Sorry, I should have been working on the forum instead of answering threads like this.

Dave :D

P.S. I just voted on the poll and went to the wrong thead. Geemyknee!

Everyone has a different definition.

I'm only asking for patience, but it doesn't seem that there's alot of patience when it comes to this forum. Which is starting to rub off on me, too, because I'm getting tired of the same old rhetoric about how bad and messed up this place is. It wasn't "how long will it take to fix the bugs", but "how long will it be a MESS"? The emphasis is how bad this place is, and that's one of the things that makes a place bad, people saying it's bad.

But maybe that is falling on deaf ears, I don't know. There were the complaints about upgrading, we make the huge leap, and now there's no satisfaction.

No, I'm not satisfied with it, but we're working on it. Oops! Sorry, I should have been working on the forum instead of answering threads like this.

Dave :D

P.S. I just voted on the poll and went to the wrong thead. Geemyknee!

I am not trying to emphasis the negative. I believe I got the term "mess" directly from the front page: "Sorry for the mess, but use the new tech forums".

I am sure the upgrade has been a lot of work, and that a lot of time put into it. However, the time it is taking to wrap it up is just starting to seem unreasonable to me.

Great things take time. I'm amazed at how far TF has come with the upgrade, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom