Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more than a month

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

idiotec

Fully Optimized
Tech-forums has been in this half-*** state for a long time now. How long until this "upgrade" is finished?

Is there any estimate as when this **** may be completed?

me too. The bugs that were screaming out were fixed and there may be something here or there, but most of it is done. Aside from the regulars revolt I don't really see anything (new) wrong. I'm not sure, but it seems like there is less spam too.

What about the home page: "Sorry for the mess, but use the new tech forums"
What about the incomplete banner on the top?
It also does not keep me logged in any more so I need to resign in every time.
And lastly, it is fugly as ****.

Edit: And seriously, H-E-7-7 is filtered now?

Yes, the upgrade is complete. And, yes, there are still some bugs being worked out.

TF jumped from vB 2.something to the latest version. That was a huge leap, and some things just didn't translate well.

Oh, and it has always been filtered, idiotic. You must be thinking of somewhere else... We have to keep the filters on because some people continue to use such language.

Heh heh... the poll bug is hilarious. Annoying, but hilarious. It has DMo stumped at the moment.

I guess I just have a different definition of what "complete" means.

To me, and half banner, a jacked up homepage, and multiple bugs, just isn't complete.

I mean, at least have it go directly to the forum and skip and jumbled first page, and finish the banner. The other bugs can be fixed over time, but right now everything still just looks like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom