How long will it last

Aguy

Beta member
Im wondering how long my Pc will last and be able to run games on meduim high graphics here are my specs

P4 3.0 HT FSB 800 mhz LGA 775
1GB ram DDRII 533MHz Kingmax
X700 pro Pci Express 16 256MB 3GDDR
Audigy 2 zs 24 bit
16x DVD+/- R/RW
Sony 52x32x52
HD 120gb
Intel LGA 775 915P Motherboard
Power supply 550 24 pin
2 120mm fans and 1 90mm

Thnks Aguy

Umm... well... it depends on who gets what out... personally I hate Intel.. but that is a good CPU (I bet one hell of a heat generator). I think a good few years extra... but I predict my own specs will last that long too. Can't say for sure.. because computers are developing at hyper-speed.

Nice system. I'm sure the system will last you 5+ years if you don't want to do anything to it, but most people I know end up building or upgrading way, way before then, hehe. Like me. I own my system for like a year and half or two before a major upgrade. I love the new STUFF, so they can bring it on, and I'll take it.

Thanks, one more Question

Okay Thanks allot, and one more question for windows xp pro when i shut down my computer and turn it back on how do i get in my bios sheet becuase im wondering if my HT is enabled or not ive been trying F3 F8 F12 but im not getting anywhere...?

Thanks allot Aguy

It wont last you 5 years. Well maybe. It all depends on how well the comp handles Unreal Engine 3. The 6800 Ultra is able to handle it decently.

well, I mean the computer in general will keep ticking. For gaming and all that good stuff, you may need to upgrade sooner. Like everyone says, a few years.

Back
Top Bottom