how it going everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
just seeing if anyone here has any "connections" or whatever you wanna call it in the music buisness. my best friends started a band back home. theyre music is actually good. for those of you who like metallica or nirvana. its kinda like a mix between those. well if anyone knows someone in that field and wants to hear somthing thats got quite a bit of potential.

MySpace.com - Phase Zero - CARY, North Carolina - Rock / Alternative / Punk - www.myspace.com/phasezeromusic

thats his myspace link. please get the name out. because i honestly feel theyre good and have somthing going. just trying to get the name out. feel free to comment on the music here so i can let them know what could be done and any changes to be made. all the support is much appreciated.

thanks guys.

also please dont feel this is spam. because id also like to look at it as a critique thread too.

just seeing if anyone here has any "connections" or whatever you wanna call it in the music buisness. my best friends started a band back home. theyre music is actually good. for those of you who like metallica or nirvana. its kinda like a mix between those. well if anyone knows someone in that field and wants to hear somthing thats got quite a bit of potential.

MySpace.com - Phase Zero - CARY, North Carolina - Rock / Alternative / Punk - www.myspace.com/phasezeromusic

thats his myspace link. please get the name out. because i honestly feel theyre good and have somthing going. just trying to get the name out. feel free to comment on the music here so i can let them know what could be done and any changes to be made. all the support is much appreciated.

thanks guys.

also please dont feel this is spam. because id also like to look at it as a critique thread too.

agreed i do belive they are on to something good there oh by the i just added them

hard to hear the vocals

kinda like a garage band Life of Agony, not to be mean but i dont find anything really impressive or unique

just a little friendly criticism

These guys need to get some entry level studio equipment, and record themselves better.

The instruments sound bland, and the vocalist sounds likes he really struggling with his voice. And ive recorded people before, so these things im saying are valid.

hard to hear the vocals

kinda like a garage band Life of Agony, not to be mean but i dont find anything really impressive or unique

This.

ricanflow said:
The instruments sound bland, and the vocalist sounds likes he really struggling with his voice.

And this.

It also doesn't sound ANYTHING like Metallica dude...:confused: I'm a huge Metallica fan, so I would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom