How I keep my PC silent and clean

srvguy

Beta member
Hey guys,I just thought to share some info on how I keep my PC silent and clean :D,To keep this thread neat I ve written a complete article HERE

Any comments would be appreciated ;)

Kage

Golden Master
Well to be honest, last week when installing the new hard drives, I basically decided to take everything out of the PC and clean the parts individually.
The motherboard wasn't too bad. I just gave it a wipe down from dust.
I used a dry cloth on the rest of the components. No problems what so ever. Its just a lot cleaner.
I did use a vacuum on the PSU as I wasn't going to open it, and on the CPU cooler.

VINMAN46

Daemon Poster
Step 4.Clean the rest of the motherboard and other units by a vaccum cleaner by blowing out dust.

Not a good idea?
not sure how the article shows me how to keep my PC quiet

Well to be honest, last week when installing the new hard drives, I basically decided to take everything out of the PC and clean the parts individually.
The motherboard wasn't too bad. I just gave it a wipe down from dust.
I used a dry cloth on the rest of the components. No problems what so ever. Its just a lot cleaner.
I did use a vacuum on the PSU as I wasn't going to open it, and on the CPU cooler.
Yeah i do this aswell, except i use an air compressor to blast the dust. I'd never use a vaccume with parts like the CPU, Motherboard, hardrive,RAM,etc,etc because of the static.