how i feel about ABOUT AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.
alvino said:
AHAHAH!!! You're kidding me, right? Your're comparing the Pentium 4 to the Athlon XP! Becides thats only one benchmark that you've shown us. There are way more that the Athlon 64's kick the Pentium's ass. I don't know what this thread is doing here...it's a waste of the forum's space. Mods, lock this thread.
There was a Athlon64 3400 in there :D Not just XPs. Show us these innumerable benchmarks then :D There are enough Intel are Bad Threads. This is a big piece of Crap it has to be said though.

hahahahahahahah lmfao...............no. It is one benchmark true, but there is a 3400 in there too so gian, you really are the goddam, bias, person who doesnt like to hear other things that you dont like ad then you drive something into the fu(king ground.

god, sorry but i just cant take it.

And then you call people names and/or make fun of them or callt hem names and then you get all b!tchy when someone says something bout you.

jack22 said:
hahahahahahahah lmfao...............no. It is one benchmark true, but there is a 3400 in there too so gian, you really are the goddam, bias, person who doesnt like to hear other things that you dont like ad then you drive something into the fu(king ground.

god, sorry but i just cant take it.

And then you call people names and/or make fun of them or callt hem names and then you get all b!tchy when someone says something bout you.

You grow up you! I'm tired of your lying and biases.. you lie about processors. You post these few benchmarks... how about if I post these?

D3Dmark2001SE.gif

UT2003_bmanubis.gif

PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom