how i feel about ABOUT AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack22

Fully Optimized
hahahahahahahah lmfao...............no. It is one benchmark true, but there is a 3400 in there too so gian, you really are the goddam, bias, person who doesnt like to hear other things that you dont like ad then you drive something into the fu(king ground.

god, sorry but i just cant take it.

And then you call people names and/or make fun of them or callt hem names and then you get all b!tchy when someone says something bout you.

All i can say to that is:

amd_1.jpg

AHAHAH!!! You're kidding me, right? Your're comparing the Pentium 4 to the Athlon XP! Becides thats only one benchmark that you've shown us. There are way more that the Athlon 64's kick the Pentium's ass. I don't know what this thread is doing here...it's a waste of the forum's space. Mods, lock this thread.

No, i just said this is how i feel lol. A lot of threads are pointless, you've now welcomed a debate.

Ok....well you didn't have to make a thread about how you feel. Later, some more people who hate Intel, are gonna come along and bite your ass. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Lighten up, you didn't have to make 3threads on those funny things you found :). Juss trying to, i dono, liven it up.

LOL Those 3 threads were to bring up some laughs, it's not about how I feel about anything. It's just so others here can enjoy some laughs. :p

Same here. I thought it might be juss a little funne with the peeing boy.

Oh yeah, Calvin and Hobbes...what a classic. Pretty much my all-time-favorite comic strip. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom