How I convert my website?

amelia072

Beta member
Hey everyone!
I want to convert my client website that is related to qesco online duplicate bill. I developed it on WordPress. The homepage is pretty but, I don’t like its pages. I also don’t like the theme and there are limited theme options. I want to convert it into Magento because I like it well. So what is the procedure?
Thanks!

Cloud_Geek

Solid State Member
I am not getting it. If you don't like the theme then why don't change the theme. You can even go for custom theme options. WordPress is more versatile and has a comparatively bigger market share due to its community support.

AMYT768908

Baseband Member
Please elaborate your question so we can understand how you want to convert your website like if you want to add some features or something else or you want to convert it to an e-commerce website

petershene

Baseband Member
Yea heading over to Magento is like going to a dying horse, they have a forum no sure if I can post it here, but if you see the state of it you will understand that as a Content management system it's barely holding on with web developers/designers. Sorta like heading back to the expression engine.... And honestly, WordPress themes can be built from scratch or from X themes which don't cost a thing so .. I mean if you don't like the look what makes you thnk Magento is going give you more options?

Top Bottom