How hot in your neck of the woods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Whew, today it reached 111 degrees!!!!!!!! Farenheit that is. Can you gusy believe that? So uncomfortable. In Death Valley, it got up to 120 degrees, lol, so we're just 9 degrees away from that. It's horrible. It's suppose to get cooler, but we'll see. I can't trust the weather report anymore. Right now, it is 95 degrees and it's 8:30 at NIGHT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if it makes you feel any better, I have been at work for the past 9.5 hours, and it is hot in the building.... I get to FINALLY leave in 1.5 hours... :beard:

Whew, just the fact that you're working on Labor Day makes me feel exhausted. I love these long weekends. Makes the work week go by that much quicker.

Western NC -- mid 90's during the day. low 70's at night.

about 3 weeks ago we were seeing 100+ during teh day and 90ish at night

Im' not too far from you. But not exactly on the west coast either. You guys always get the good temp. Can't wait to watch Lauren Sanchez tonight on the UPN 13 news. She's hot.

Im' not too far from you. But not exactly on the west coast either. You guys always get the good temp. Can't wait to watch Lauren Sanchez tonight on the UPN 13 news. She's hot.

Where do you live?

OH YEA: TIP>> Save the file in PSD. Save another in PNG format and upload it to imageshack.us. This way, there will be no compression artifacts.

I'm actually here in Chino Hills where it's still hot. I've spent my free time today going down to Rowland Heights to buy food and such, going to the bolba Lollicup stores, etc. Any place indoors to stay out of the hot weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom