How gay are you...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wander how many guys saw the loader go up to 100% clikced X and went tp rape someone.

Nubius said:
Meh, you just gotta be comfortable with your sexuality.....I know I like women so if theres a dude that looks handsome I'll just think "damn....I wish I looked like that".....doesn't mean I want to have anything to do with a guy, but you can't sit there and say that "ahh hes ugly" when the rest of the worlds woman population would disagree........not to say you'd be better of going "OOOOH DAMN THAT GUYS HOT" haha, then your friends will start looking at you a bit strangely

Yep true :)

Unfortunetly alot of girls are attracted to the guys in pink shirts.

I only go soo far...

I am 13% by the way

i wear one pink shirt from aeropostal, but that dosent make me gay. Alot of girls think its hot so i wear it. My gf also like it so i wear it more lol.

I don't get pink shirts for men... it dosn't even look good (I think).

I think alot of the people I know who wear them (Not EVERYONE, just people I know), wear them just to say "Look, I'm so much of a man that I can wear a pink shirt."

Kind of annoying... but oh well.

^^^ that is true as well, but girls said i look good in one and my GF likes it as well so i wear it. i dont have a problem w/ pink but i wouldnt prefer wearing it.

P.P. Mguire said:
i wear one pink shirt from aeropostal, but that dosent make me gay. Alot of girls think its hot so i wear it. My gf also like it so i wear it more lol.

well, your a metrosexual

My best freind is homesexual.
Now with that being sead, It really means that I really can not make judgement on people on what there sexual preferences.

BEST FREIND :- You don't know me that well.
ME :- Let me guess. You're gay
BEST FREIND :- Yes. (gulp)
ME :- So.
BEST FREIND :- wha...
ME :- What were you expecting me to say? Considering that we've been hanging around for about 4 years now, and that we are really good freinds. i think it's a little late for me to cast judgement on you just based on what you do in bed.

I knew this will happen...I posted the link just as a joke and people are taking this seriously. Personaly I don't mind gays as longs as they are not around me. I don't hate them, but I stay far away.

My best freind is homesexual.

First of all I would probably know (cuz u can tell) and I don't think that person would be my friend anymore.

well hes saying that sicen they where friends for 4 years already hes not gonna just stop talking to him just cause he decided to tell him he was gay. it would be pointless cause you where ok w/ each other for 4 years and then he says hes gay and your like well im gonna be a dumbass and stoip being your friend just cause you told me you where gay even though i was fine w/ you 5 minutes before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom