how fast 50cc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a scooter that is only 50CC and i can do 40 on flat ground and the highest ive ever gone was 54 going down a small hill
if you get a scooter thats 50CC then you cant take it on the highway and legally you cant do over 30mph
but i love my scooter it gets me to work in back 5 days of the week using only 2 bucks in gas because it gets more then 50 miles to the gallon. my uncles scooter is 50cc and hes been replacing parts in it and he can go 50 on flat ground

EDIT: also i got my scooter for cheap as **** used it was less then 400 and all it needed to run more smoothly was a 35 buck carborator but it does have a few body scratches but thats no big deal idc about that
so look around for a used one thats decent because you will save about half the cost of one new and then if you REALLY cared about the looks you can buy the plastic for the body kit for about 150 in any basic color you want

^idk just the law you dont need any insurance, tags, or license for it and i think thats why you cant because they consider that a "safe" speed for them
and if your going to buy one new (im talking about a 50cc one) dont pay over 700 bucks for it because then you will just be getting ripped off

100mpg is really good though so I think it is worth $900 but most of the speed limits around me are 35-50mph and on highways its 75mph which everybody does about 80-90mph on the highway. When I got my permit I went on the highway and I went the speed limit but everybody flew by me so I went up to 90mph and still got passed by everybody so I lowered my speed back to 75mph so I wouldn't get in trouble if a cop came or if I got in an accident since it was my first time on the highway and I only had about 1 hour of driving experience.

your not going to get 100 miles to the gallon on a scooter
as well as your probably not going to get 90 mph on one either

I found a 250cc that got 250mpg. I think it was 250cc but I know for sure it was 250mpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom