How easy your life can change.

But also there are majority of parents at 30-50 years old that are just drunks, usually depend on welfare benefits to raise a cild and really cant help the child succeed in school.

You cant just generalize an age group.

But also there are majority of parents at 30-50 years old that are just drunks, usually depend on welfare benefits to raise a cild and really cant help the child succeed in school.

You cant just generalize an age group.

I'm not. I'm simply talking about something that is pertaining to the topic of this thread.

Anyways, let's move over to a happy subject. Happy thoughts. :p

with all respect, everyone saying how they've promised themselves they'll never be like their fathers, just what do you mean?

assuming you had a child, but then things did go bad in your relationship, would you stay together for the sake of your kids, or would you split up?

with all respect, everyone saying how they've promised themselves they'll never be like their fathers, just what do you mean?

assuming you had a child, but then things did go bad in your relationship, would you stay together for the sake of your kids, or would you split up?
My father found out my mother was pregnant and left that night. Never came back.
Threatening my mother to never tell me his name. For if I ever tried to find him his "now wife" would leave him and take his other kids away.

When my brother got sick with cancer, my dad closed up and abandoned me and my family and left me to be the man of the house. I was 12. Pretty much the same thing as Vampist. I washed dishes, did the shopping, did the yard work, washed clothes, walked the dog, cared for my sisters and watched my cousin Sammy, payed bills, and all that stuff. Then once my mom was more able to take care of all of us, my dad actually left and within a month he was looking for new girlfriends always asking me stuff like, "What do you think about this one?" Bastard he was.
I'm never going to be like he was...EVER.

Congratulations brother! It sounds like the baby is in great hands and I'm sure it'll receive lots of love. Good luck to the three of you guys and I hope you enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom