How easy your life can change.

Prodigy146

Fully Optimized
So yeah, im not really sure if i should post this but who cares. But ah yeah my son was born on june 2nd 12:19 midnight.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1176/96808262p.png

Trenton Thomas Rolland 8lbs 6oz 10 hours old.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9463/cimg0882u.jpg

My GF after birth, still alittle faded from the Epidural.

So yeah im 18 and my GF is 17 so our familys were alittle against the whole thing but after actually seeing him all of that didnt matter. For me the whole experience just changed my life, obviously. But im still at the hospital, ill post more later guys ;)

Congratulations man. Cute baby. I pray for you that your GF and you don't split up.

Congratulations man. Cute baby. I pray for you that your GF and you don't split up.
Great.. Jinx the man why don't you...
Lol

You have a very cute kid there. Haha. How does it feel to be a daddy?

With all due respect.
Your girlfriend is hot. Just thought I would throw that in here. :D

Great.. Jinx the man why don't you...
Lol

You have a very cute kid there. Haha. How does it feel to be a daddy?

With all due respect.
Your girlfriend is hot. Just thought I would throw that in here. :D

Oops. :p

I sorta wanna be a daddy someday but I also love my computers tons. What would I do with a baby? Lol. JK. :D

And yes, she hot.

Thanks guys for supporting this, last few days have just been surreal. And as much as i thought this was the worst thing i couldve done to my future, i really cant imagine trenton not in my life.. i mean sometimes think about my childhood and wondering about my dad and how was it possible for him to see my mom deliever and experience probably what i've experienced and still be such an asshole to me and to my mother..

But as for the birth it was an experience i kinda wish i didnt remember, as bad as that sounds.. I had to hold my GF, Rachell's leg up while she was pushing and yeah i saw everything but hopefully ill forget about that image soon ;)

I pray for you that your GF and you don't split up.

Nah man its all good, i now have my own personal milf :D :D.. But seriously we've been together since 8th grade (but we broke up for 4 months in freshman year and then got together again) i really do love her, i have to admit the 9 months she was pregnant she kinda put me through hell because of the stereotype of how "all guys at my age panic and leave when they find out there GF is pregnant".. But i've promised myself that i will never be like my father. I'm 100% commited to this

Nah man its all good, i now have my own personal milf :D :D.. But seriously we've been together since 8th grade (but we broke up for 4 months in freshman year and then got together again) i really do love her, i have to admit the 9 months she was pregnant she kinda put me through hell because of the stereotype of how "all guys at my age panic and leave when they find out there GF is pregnant".. But i've promised myself that i will never be like my father. I'm 100% commited to this

Please tell me there are other guys named prodigy146 out in the world! They need some more of you! Congrats prod. I don't think too highly of teenage pregnancy, but if there's one person that sounds like they've got the right mindset, it's definitely you man!

Back
Top Bottom