grabber56

Beta member
Coolermaster Centuran 5 Case-
Enermax liberty 500W PSU-
Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R Mobo-
Intel Core 2 Duo E6750-
2GB Patriot DDR2 800 RAM-
EVGA 640MB 8800GTS-or
EVGA 320MB 8800GTS- ( Tomshardware's charts suggest this card can perform equally to the 640MB version even at 1900x1200)
Seagate 320GB SATA Harddrive-
X-Fi Xtreme Gamer soundcard-
Samsung SATA 18X DVD Burner-
Windows Vista Home Premium Retail-

Does this setup look pretty good any reccomendations?

don't get the Xtreme Gamer sound card. No use. It's probably just as good if not worst than your onboard sound. Just because its X-fi doesn't mean its good. If you're serious about getting an X-fi, get the Xtreme Gamer Fatality. Get the 640MB 8800GTS. Since it looks like you can afford it. The extra memory will help you run higher settings and give you a little more headroom for textures.

thx so i dont really need the sound card? Waste of money? I don't know i was thinking of just getting the 320mb card because i dont know if I'm going to be doing hard core gaming but I'll see, everything else looks ok? thx for your info.

yes, the xtreme gamer is a waste of money. I would just stay away from a sound card for now. You'll be happy you stayed away from Creative's drivers. If you have money for the 640mb card, by all means go for it. Once you get it....you can give yourself an excuse for getting a bigger monitor :D

Will this computer have dual drives? One thing I was wondering is the case and psu good enough? Does anyone know of a good keyboard and mouse heard the logitech g-15 was pretty good?

Were would this be I live in Canada do they ship there

geno5 Will this computer have dual drives? One thing I was wondering is the case and psu good enough? Does anyone know of a good keyboard and mouse heard the logitech g-15 was pretty good?

Can someone answer these thx

Back
Top Bottom