How do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjmitch2

In Runtime
I just thought this was weird, it was brought to my attention the other day. I am right handed, yet I drive my car (automatic trans)with my left hand on the wheel, I can't drive right handed because it feels too awkward.

On a related topic, I know a girl that worked the pedals of her car with her left foot, not her right.

Anyone else do things out of the norm like this??

Left hand on the wheel, right hand on the stick. Left foot on the clutch, right foot on the gas and brake.

I quit driving after 1.1 million miles in 17 1/2 years of driving. Nowadays its anything from no hands to both hands on the handlebars and one foot on each pedal.

"There is a GOOD REASON they call it the "HIGHWAY"..."

I'm left handed, so this is how i roll:

> Left hand on wheel,

> elbow out window,

> seat tilted as low as posssible,,

> rolling on DUB with the top down in my Escallade,

>feeling the sound,

> Bouncin them hydrollics when i roll through my hood, you already KNOW what it iiz!!
:freak:

Haha I'm just kidding. :p I don't even have a car of my own yet, and since everything i need is within walking distance, i have no intention of getting one. Driving is dangerouse!! There are too many dimwhitted teenage pot-smokers doing 70 on a cross street, and old people who have no strength left in them to put their foot on the GAS!!! :rolleyes:

I'm right handed, drive with my left because with my right it is uncomfortable. I have my right hand on my floor shifter. Also it depends on what mood I'm in, it can either be pedals with right foot, or gas with right foot, brake with left foot.

I live in the UK.

Right hand on steering wheel.

Left hand on gear shift.

Both hands on steering wheel when not shifting gears.

Right foot for accelerator & break.

Left foot for clutch.

Right hand on autostick (intrepids are auto but you can change gears if you have the autostick feature) left hand on wheel right foot on gas left foot and right foot on brake lol.... brakes dont work well sometimes...

what hand i drive with depends on if i have a lady in the passenger seat or not. (right arm behind headrest)

often, i'll steer with my leg just above my knee and let my hands feed food to my mouth. i always use my right foot for gas and brake.

I guess I drive normal, one hand or the other (sometimes one finger) on the weel, the other just hangin there..

right foot gas/brake.

I want a manual tho.. grr its gonn abe a few years till I get a new car tho. I might end up buying my dads car (which I cant really complain about) but its an auto, he cant drive stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom