How do you deal with stress?

What stress....life is never easy, I think there are people far worse off than me having problems in life....just think positive and get on with your life & don't sook about it.

Singing is good, I like to sing ... in the shower is good (got a mic ... the shower head :D) I hum as well ... but cant whistle :eek:

Singing is good, I like to sing ... in the shower is good (got a mic ... the shower head :D) I hum as well ... but cant whistle :eek:
Not sure you even know what image you just put here...:lol: As for me, AS MMM said, life is never easy, so just suck it up and make the best of it. Or another thing that really gets my mind of things is photography. or Golf, or...:)

Maybe I just grew up in a different time, but I can not recollect any part of school that was stressful. The only time I would get stressed at school is when I was too busy playing with girls afterwards that I would sometimes miss my bus to work and ultimately be late. However, This was just me having my priorities backwards.

Drink a beer (or whatever you like best), play some games. I like going to the range and shooting paper too. but i think seti had the best response.... sex! :thumb:

school can be stressful, i am not good dealing with strees, so i am asking here how others deal with stress. :confused:

In my opinion ways that could help you deal with stress is to hang out with friends, have fun or take a vacation. Getting enough sleep could also help you reduce of getting stress.

although sex is good you can't go around fu**ing all the time and sex alone wont do.
get a hobby. i think that's the best advice. take interest in something else then sitting on a chair in front of a Computer.
mine are motorcycles and reptiles.

although sex is good you can't go around fu**ing all the time and sex alone wont do.
get a hobby. i think that's the best advice. take interest in something else then sitting on a chair in front of a Computer.
mine are motorcycles and reptiles.
You are my new best friend!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom