how do u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you have to be very helful ect and chosses my David i guess im not sure. But hey i was just wonderin when was the last time someone was made a mod just wondering

With most communities, your the one contacted by the owner.
I think in most cases, its much better if the owner contacts the person, rather than they ask. Some people are very strict about that.. and get annoyed at people asking. :p

Yea I think they just pick you out and say I want you! And your it, otherwise any other way is pointless.

there is no point in asking, if they think you are helping really well the adminwill pm you aking if you want to, i dont think you will though.

Yeah... your not gonna get picked, nice try though! Its like self promotion, but you just cant prove it :D

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Yeah... your not gonna get picked, nice try though! Its like self promotion, but you just cant prove it :D

He won't get picked like that, but he may get picked if he helped forums and did a good behaviour. pinky, there is always a chance of you getting picked up, but now, I don't think we'll need some for the next 5 years.

if you ask you wont get chosen basiclly... just be a good member, and stop creating pointless threads...

locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom