How do they catch ppl like this?

borat_sagdiyev said:
the site doesnt work

i would rather trust cnn or bbc (even though they are liars) than some little site like that though
Oooo, sorreee!! :(

Try Google then

Yeah I remember now my friend told me the other day his moms BF had like $5000 charged on his creditcard, altho it didnt go through, they almost lost 5k. And that would be bad! lol

BGates14 said:
It wouldn't work because you'd buy something and not be able to ship it to yourself because billing and shipping almost always has to be the same address.
not necessarily, my parents billing and shippping are different, they have business cards though, so maybe that's why
and ive tried using one of those, for a validation, some stupid website wanted credit card validation for content, like a game website, sooo stupid...

hascet said:
TJ Maxx(sp?) a department store in the US idk if Britian has them.
Yes they were shown on BBC's "Breakfast" this morning the reporter was standing outside one, apparently they have quite a few stores in England
The parent company in America has been sued.

When you say generate codes do you mean it generates the long number plus cc and start date etc? the long number is based on the luhn formula which is not too hard to generate

I read a book about this. Credit Cards are easy to fake and get free things online with. All you do is generate a specific code for each credit type, i.e Visa, Mastercard, American Express etc etc. It's just an algorithm. Once you crack that you can make a fake credit card, put a set limit of how much you can spend on it, and boom, go shopping online. Online eTailers don't do the same security checks that stores do, they just check the code, verify it, process the order, and ship. This is why online fraud is so easy an abundant.

A spokesman for TJ Maxx said yesterday that he was "pretty sure" that purchases made in Britain won't be affected.

Back
Top Bottom