How do I??

G35x

Golden Master
Like all schools my school has locks on the computer so that you can not install stuff or right click properties...One kid has managed to override all this but wants to be g** and not tell anyone how to do it..I was wondering how do i go upon taking these locks off so i can Install halo ect and play during comp class..we all have our own sign in name and pass words thanks..

We do not help members to bypass school/college computurs, you are the umpteenth to ask, please ask your fellow pupils to try it, they will only get the same answer, also you should be working not playing games! I used to be a head teacher.

In my school everything is blocked to but there is a couple of ways. Say you wanna go to a website that is blocked just for example say google, it will be www.google.com.redirect.keljob.com or you wanna download a file and it is a exe file put a ? mark at the end of it in the address bar. For downloading software using cds I never tried it. Hope this helps.

well there is ways around it.
But since it's against the school rules and in school u should study, not play halo, I'm not going to tell u.

Shady11102 said:
In my school everything is blocked to but there is a couple of ways. Say you wanna go to a website that is blocked just for example say google, it will be www.google.com.redirect.keljob.com or you wanna download a file and it is a exe file put a ? mark at the end of it in the address bar. For downloading software using cds I never tried it. Hope this helps.
I keep telling members not to help with illegal requests. :mad:

Im in HS im not gonna send a virsus via network..i just want to knwo the specs of the comps..donwload some games/ programs C++ programs and be able to install..but its ok i dont rreally care..no big deal thanks for the help

Dude you shouldn't want to do that sort of thing. It will only get you busted. I know how to access blocked websites, but I'm not goign to tell you hwo to do it to bypass them while you're at school, maybe to bypass Parental Controls on your Home PC, but nothign that could get your account suspended. It's not worth the risk of getting your account banned. Because, then you won't be in that computer class anymore.

For instance, I'm pending on wether or not my account gets banned because a few friends and myself decided it would be fun to get the IP of the school server. Not hard to do, but they specifically block CMD, Telnet, Netbios and various other programs, but we got around all that and still used them, so now, neither my friends nor myself know what our accounts are facing, as I didn't go to school today I don't know if the IT guy found out we tried to telnet into the server or not. Oh well. It aint worth it. Trust me.

1337DuD3 said:
Dude you shouldn't want to do that sort of thing. It will only get you busted. I know how to access blocked websites, but I'm not goign to tell you hwo to do it to bypass them while you're at school, maybe to bypass Parental Controls on your Home PC, but nothign that could get your account suspended. It's not worth the risk of getting your account banned. Because, then you won't be in that computer class anymore.

For instance, I'm pending on wether or not my account gets banned because a few friends and myself decided it would be fun to get the IP of the school server. Not hard to do, but they specifically block CMD, Telnet, Netbios and various other programs, but we got around all that and still used them, so now, neither my friends nor myself know what our accounts are facing, as I didn't go to school today I don't know if the IT guy found out we tried to telnet into the server or not. Oh well. It aint worth it. Trust me.
Can I point out that I understand that there probably some occasions when it might seem to be OK, to bypass parental controls, you'll find that mods will refuse to help, & you shouldn't mention it in your post,....just friendly advice.

Dev0115 said:
Well..thanks i guess
Your understanding & thanks is appreciated, when 1337DuD3 replies, we'll see if he responds as sensibly.
thumbs.gif

Back
Top Bottom