How do i make head phones louder??

max97230

Beta member
when i plug my headphones into back of comp. my speakers dont have headphone jack. i can't hear what's oging on in the headphones, how do i turn it up. also volume bar is maximum. is there any way to make it louder. i can barely hear it

hi,

If theres no headphone jack, where are you plugging it in? if you're plugging it into maybe a line out port, or something, you might want to open up volume control by right clicking the speaker in the taskbar and going to open volume control. Check that what you've plugged it into isn't muted or the volume is on low. If it isn't listed there, try going to Options, Properties, and tick it to show up.

omg i just said that my speakers don't have a headphone jack so i can't go through the speakers and ajust through them... i also said the VOLUME BAR WAS ALREADY ON MAXIMUM...

why do you even bother posting if you don't have an answer?? so you can get your post count up???? what a geek...

edit: I ALSO SAID THAT I PLUGGED INTO THE BACK... DUH LINE OUT!!!
2nd edit: sorry to be rude but it annoys me when people don't even read the post.

wow you ask for help, type a post that makes no sense, then yell at the first guy who trys to sort out your mess. last time I checked, speakers never have hadphone jacks. Speakers are a substitute to headphones. And third, your the idiot who plugged hadphoens into a line out jack so I wouldn't go around "DUH"ing anyone.

max97230 if you don't wanna give kage respect here, why don't you get out of here. No one wants that kind of stuff around here.

hey

You might want to know max97230 that i was tryin to help.

I did read the post...many times actually because it made no sense! One reason why is that i obviously wouldn't think speakers would have a headphone jack and of course you'd have to plug it in to the back of the pc. I thoguht it had no headphone jack in the pc when i read it!

Gary Graefen has simply answered what i was saying so thanks :)

there is other controls in there like i said, it doesn't matter if the main ones up, there could be other ones that are down...

Some people shouldn't be helped...
Kage

Back
Top Bottom