How do I able sub-folders in an advanced search in Outlook 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceasar

Beta member
Ok, here is the story, this user has a company outlook account and a group account or mailbox whcih is shared amonst two users on two computers.
Firstly the shared group mailbox alterations to folder names were not possible to do alterations, i deleted the *.ost file and the profile of this account, and recreated the profile and the new *.ost file was downloaded, that was corrected and started to accept alterations, etc, that´s solved, then i find the Micorsoft Index tool is not installed, i did the SP3 pack install for the Microsoft Office 2007, but still that did no solve the problem, i did the Windows Indexing search tool, WindowsSearch-KB940157-XP-x86-enu.exe install and indexed all files in computer, ok so now it does search ok, except on the group mailbox, the sub-folders are shaded grey when i do a search, when i check the Indexing Options, on the advanced box, it opens up the Indexing locations the group mailbox appears shaded grey and a message appears that says" Indexing of this mailbox has been disabled by the System Adminstrator, i contacted our Exchange Administrator and he says it´s a local problem, it is happening on both computers, any help or suggestions appreciated!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom