how come evergreen's arn't evergreen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, well, the experiment has been done in the laboratory, so I don't see why you're suddenly speaking about a singularity and whether it'd be possible to do it there. Besides, as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing beyond the event horizon of a black hole.

Also, I edited my post above and added a fun quote. Check it out.

Well, I was just pointing out that the singularity is smaller than a quark as it has 0 size, theroretically (Sp) that is, and so I was just thinking how given experiement "would" mean for things Near or colliding with the Singularity. Nothing more then mear spectulation.... :p

Read your Edit, good qoute.

I find it barbaric that TF censored Richard Feynman's colloquial name, "D i c k"!

True Account of the Genesis

At the beginning, there was nothing but void. Then God thought, "Heck, this is boring. Uhm, let's make a Universe or something". He then screamed "Feynman!!" and Feynman came. God said: "Feynman, dude, can you work out all the equations and math stuff? I'm not in the mood for it." ... and there was light!

Nerds.jpg

Prehaps Havok was trying to tell us something.

He can have a comming out thread like Chris did!!!!!!!!!!

Its ok Havok we are beyond judging people by their sexuality.... :)

Actually it was a representation of STE & Meithan, enjoying each others verbose astrology ramblings. Why does a picture of two men in embrace have to conjure connotations of homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom