how can i use my tv

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok im tired of seeing small with my laptop and was wondering if anyone can tell me how i can make it to where i use my tv for a monitor for my laptop. ive seen a friend of mine use their big screen tv for a monitor for their regular PC but i was wanting to know how i could do that for my laptop. any help will be well aperaciated

Well you do realize that the picture quality won't be as good? Does your laptop have a S-Vido out port? It should be yellow. Otherwise you could probably get a RGB to S-Video converter to plug into your tv. Does that make sense?

yeah ive tried that before and it turned out ok when watching movies, but as of looking at the desktop it was pretty shitty. is there any way i can make it a good clear picture witht the whole thing

no i don't belive so I think it has something to do with the ratio of resolutions for what the TV is capable of doing and the computer. I'm not an expert in this field but It won't be as good quality as your LCD computer monitor.

yeah well when income taxes come back i may just go out and buy the 20" widescreen monitor and wont even worry about the tv. thanks for the help man

Haku Mioje said:
yeah well when income taxes come back i may just go out and buy the 20" widescreen monitor and wont even worry about the tv. thanks for the help man
anytime

Back
Top Bottom