How can I rip the audio from this .swf?

There is software that will reverse engineer flash files and deliver all the constituent parts of it to you, but, annoyingly, i can't remember a name

This is what i'd do if I wanted just the audio from an .swf file.

Download Audacity open it up and set it to record.

Providing you have a soundcard that re-routes the output back into your computer - via the mixing software for the sound card - you can play the .swf file and record the audio into Audacity.

Simples

SoThink SWF Decompiler, open up the SWF and export the MP3. I will do it for you if you PM me a link to the SWF file.

That's the software i was thinking about, couldn't remember name of the top of my head

Providing you have a soundcard that re-routes the output back into your computer - via the mixing software for the sound card - you can play the .swf file and record the audio into Audacity.

Simples

Even still couldn't you just plug a audio cable from your headphone to line in? (last resort)

Simples

Win.

Back
Top Bottom