How can i make my Photos Transparent ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
hello, How can I make my photos transparent so I can see a different background through the image. Sounds real simple to some I'm sure. But I can't seem to be able to do it. Plus what software is best for doing it on ? thanks :cool:

Photoshop, have the picture on the top layer and then make the opacity lower until you get the levels that you want.

paint shop pro

Q. How Do I Save a Transparent PNG File from Paint Shop Pro?

A member asks, "How do I design a PNG with a transparent background in Paint Shop Pro?"
A. If you are doing an image from scratch, keep your background transparent. If there is more than one layer, merge them as All Visible and not Flatten, this will keep the background transparent.

When you have the image you want, you can click on File > Export > PNG Optimizer. Or you can have PNG Optimizer on your toolbar.

When the optimizer opens, click on transparency tab, and choose either Single color tranparency-which will leave the edges a little rough, or Alpha channel transparency, which will leave a nicer image.

These both have transparent backgrounds, though they may show as white. This works for Paint Shop Pro 7 through 9, I don't know about earlier ones.

Note: PNG alpha transparency is not supported in Internet Explorer 6 and earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom