How can I get my money back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
I made a stupid choice and paid $18 for some pwoerleveling in wow. the website is [snipped] They ended up getting my account permanently banned. They said to email their manager, which I have done probably 10 times now. Their chat support keeps me running in circles and doesn't help me. How can I get my money back? paypal wouldnt do anything, I tried. This is BS. They also wont give me a phonenumber. How can I bring them down or get my money back? They are located in california. Thanks guys. PLz dont post back saying how wow is stupid lol.

I dunno if the transaction itself is against the WoW rules on powerlevling with a 3rd party.

Well, if you would have used a credit card it might have allowed a charge back.

I am getting a $12 refund... its better than nothing. I have learned my lessons. I just wish there was some way to take them DOWN.
*UPDATE* he says can I give him $4 more so I can get a full refund? HA im not giving them any more money!

Sorry but you really should read teh TOS of the WoW game....

Limitations on Your Use of the Service.

You agree that you will not (i) modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Program or the Service; (ii) create or use cheats, bots, "mods", and/or hacks, or any other third-party software designed to modify the World of Warcraft experience; or (iii) use any third-party software that intercepts, "mines", or otherwise collects information from or through the Program or the Service.

Why should the site be taken down for taking advantage of people who fail to read the TOS of the program? You should have known this long before you agreed to have them do teh powerleveling for you.

That is why this stuff is illegal for MMORPG's in the first place. Cause it violates their rules....

I made a stupid choice and paid $18 for some pwoerleveling in wow. the website is [snipped] They ended up getting my account permanently banned. They said to email their manager, which I have done probably 10 times now. Their chat support keeps me running in circles and doesn't help me. How can I get my money back? paypal wouldnt do anything, I tried. This is BS. They also wont give me a phonenumber. How can I bring them down or get my money back? They are located in california. Thanks guys. PLz dont post back saying how wow is stupid lol.
How about you take the time to level your character up yourself? It is against Blizzards policy for people other than the owner of the account to play characters - so while it is frustrating you've been banned, you probably should have thought about that before paying someone you don't know or a company you don't know and can't physically contact to level your character.

Sorry, but I don't have any symapathy for people that pay to get some one else to powerlevel thier MMORPG toons.

BTW, WoW is stupid. LOL!

Braz your mistake was to power level in the first place,
1) This is one way that accounts or stolen / items traded to 3rd parties.
2) It breaks the TOS while not a legal contract it is a gentleman's agreement of sorts, break it you lose service/
3) The moral implications of this are astounding, WOW gold farms an power leveling are mostly (not all but most) are run out of china where they pay the workers little to work in 12 hour an longer shifts.
4) WOW leveling an Gold farming cause a **** ton of spam, causing wasted bandwidth and mods an admins all over the world to pull there hair out.
5) You got caught you got banned you have to deal with it.

Blizzards estimation of wow players is drastically off an you know why? The included suspended accounts known gold farmers etc, an you know something they like it it pads the figures out an they make some money from them that is why they don't ban IP's I think in china there must be 10 real WOW players an around 5 million spam bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom