Hotmail: POP3 Configuration

Nguyen Thanh Na

Baseband Member
Hello, I have a free account of Hotmail. Now I wanna check mail by my MS Outlook, how can I configure for my outgoing and incoming mails?
Thanks alot!

Start Outlook Express and click on tools then accounts. Now click on add new account, and follow the instructions; it will be pretty simple from there; hotmail automatically configures itself. You will get both your ISP email and hotmail under the same identity.

No I mean the add for incoming and outgoing mail like pop.mail.... or something
Opps, I duplicate this post, sorry!

As, I mentioned, you won't have to add anything, Outlook express will automatically configure the settings for you; its' that simple..just add you email address and then your password.

Outlook configures it, it directs the account to the hotmail html address where it will automatically pick up your email.....Try it, and tell me it works.

Well if you have a 56K, it will always be longggg. If you can afford broadband, change, you will never regret it. I have a bandwidth of 6500k, and compared to a 56k my connection is over a 100 times faster....speed is not a configuration issue.

We;; I'm on broadband; it's not so long but You know, when the mails fill up the hard disk, it's a real problem.
Do you know any other mailbox that supports POP3 access? Thanks_Nam

Back
Top Bottom