HOOKAH TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if that's allowed we should be able to have topics about politics

Politics and Religion are Beliefs. You believe in what they are saying and you back them. You disagree with what the other party/groups are saying. So you could never come to a common gound of disagreement.

You will fight, argue, make statements toward the other person or their beliefs that can violate more than 1 rule on this site.

Which is exactly why we dont allow for them. Having a opinion is 1 thing. Telling someone that their Belief is wrong cause it doesnt go along with your belief is another.

Hookahs are pretty cool. Andi has one, decent one for cheap that I got her for her birthday, but it didn't come with a rubber connector or something like that, whatever it is for sealing the hose or something. Salty probably knows what I'm talking about, I'm a hookah newb, lol.

They have all sorts of flavors of tobacco, definitely look into whatever tickles your fancy. Look into your local tobacconists, they have hookahs most of the time. They can also help you get started with what stuff you need and you can check out the different flavors of tobacco.

well if that's allowed we should be able to have topics about politics

Last time I checked, smokes and booze are not taboo subject here. If you want to bring this up any further, I just you put it in the suggestions sub-forum.

Stop it with the thread hijacks. It's ends here. PM myself or one of the mods if you wish to continue.

Yeah really, if you dont smoke/drink dont push it onto others too.

Nobodys taking away my bacardi n coke n black n milds!! :D

Ill check it out sometime, maybe ill get a chance to in iraq....i know cubans are legal over there.

holy ****, that blew up pretty fast! I posted that as a joke, hence the big smiley face underneath it...
lol I don't care if you smoke it, drink it, snort it, shoot it, whatever aye.
Life's short and you may as well enjoy it. And as long as you don't negatively affect other people around you it doesn't bother me what you choose to do.

The only thing I have against smoking is when parents or older siblings smoke in their car/house while they've got kids around. I reckon that's thoughtless and selfish.

Hookahs are pretty cool. Andi has one, decent one for cheap that I got her for her birthday, but it didn't come with a rubber connector or something like that, whatever it is for sealing the hose or something. Salty probably knows what I'm talking about, I'm a hookah newb, lol.

There are 3 rubber connector things. The hose grommet and the bowl grommet + The base seal is normally made from rubber but not always. You can use masking tape to replace the hose grommet as its just as a seal and doesn't have any real heat at that point.

What are the best types? I am thinking a 12" with a steel case for about $40.. and my roomates wants to go halfers on a 37" 4 hose for $144... I have barely any income though. Could I get a decent 12" for $40 or under?

I was thinkin of this one. Any experienced input if this is a decent hookah?

22" Khidamun Egyptian Hookah

There are 3 rubber connector things. The hose grommet and the bowl grommet + The base seal is normally made from rubber but not always. You can use masking tape to replace the hose grommet as its just as a seal and doesn't have any real heat at that point.

Hose grommet, thank you. :D I think Andi was using duct tape, can't remember. Been awhile since she broke it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom