Hong Kong Trip Aug 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methinks he doth protest too much. :p

Good shots. I should have had you try to get me a Palm Pre while you were there. ;) Not that I could afford one, but me want.

Methinks he doth protest too much. :p

Good shots. I should have had you try to get me a Palm Pre while you were there. ;) Not that I could afford one, but me want.

well surprisingly the phones we have here are cheaper, they just have a bigger selection of unlocked phones!

Unfortunately Verizon doesn't have the Pre yet. :( I know I want my next phone to have a QWERTY keyboard and WiFi, I just don't want to have to pay for a "data plan" when I will only use the WiFi and not their overpriced connection.

Unfortunately Verizon doesn't have the Pre yet. :( I know I want my next phone to have a QWERTY keyboard and WiFi, I just don't want to have to pay for a "data plan" when I will only use the WiFi and not their overpriced connection.

ah
well i have the nokia 5310 the music series...my next phone i want a music player as well but it needs key pads so i was thinking the n86 or n97...but as u said its the data plans i hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom