Holy X-files batman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, true. And by undeniable, I mean like a serious spaceship comes down during the middle of the day, aliens come out, they take me in to their ship, and take me to their planet. All while being recorded by 50 cameras and digital audio recorders from 50 different locations to ensure this is really happening and not some dream/hypnotic memory implant.

Lol, true. And by undeniable, I mean like a serious spaceship comes down during the middle of the day, aliens come out, they take me in to their ship, and take me to their planet. All while being recorded by 50 cameras and digital audio recorders from 50 different locations to ensure this is really happening and not some dream/hypnotic memory implant.

I have long held the theory that first human contact will be some what of a joke, I have this mental image of a space ship landing in the centre of a a major city and people staring at it in amazement that they will be among the first to see a alien face to face an not anus to probe as most others. The window on the space ship winds down an a alien leans out holding a map and in a cockny accent saying "Excuse me gov' what's the best way to alpha centui?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom