Holy **** D:

sniperviper21

Golden Master
lol, thats above boiling so um sure that was a bad error...

my HWmonitor after 30 mins of COD4, streaming online radio (pens game :) and torrenting, and streaming a movie to the 360.

Computear

Daemon Poster
That's pretty much in the range of melting solder, so it's probably not a correct reading.

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
I think it might be one of my bridges, because of my OC. i dont think its incorrect because it fluctuates as i open and close programs and playing cod it goes up. my south (i think its south, the lower one) is covered by my 9800GTX+

Grantofhell

Fully Optimized
My 730i has a glitch on tmpin2 as well. Reads anywhere from 80-100C...always. I talked to a tech to see if the board could actually be overheating. He made a valid point which is this: If you reach in and feel around, you would know if it were actually 100C. I thought it was HWM, but SF read the same. Must be the board, but it's no big deal.

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
It will idle really really low like 17 or 18 but something like firefox will make it jump to like 90. Today I modded the shit outta my case and re applied as5 to my south bridge and my CPU. Will make a thread tomorrow :)