Hockey

Nucular

Baseband Member
This is a thread for all hockey fans, and non-hockey fans to share their views on hockey.

Playing hockey is quite nice, I do it sometimes with friends, but it's not like one of my favorite hobbies or anything.
And then watching hockey!
Well, I think that it's one of the best sports to watch from TV.

I once started a thread for last year's Stanley Cup play off and well...there was little to no interest. I think you and I are probably the only ones in here that watch it. Even I haven't been following any games for the last month (too much university work). I still love hockey though, im a beer drinking Canadian, what can I say.

Yes, you are probably right, distortion, about you and i being the only ones that enjoy hockey.

Hockey rocks, it's so exciting to watch with all the fights and stuff that goes on. My cousin has been playing hockey since he was 4, now he's 17.

lol nice of some you hockey fans to finally come crawling out of the depths of...wherever you've been hiding! Here I thought I was the only one until Nucular came along (well actually i knew there was someone else but ah well lol). good stuff..

Back
Top Bottom