Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah thats typical, usually its the main sports guy's that don't normally cover hockey that do that.

Jimmy Howard is nominated for rookie Goal tender I believe.

Resurection of an old post :) well the Wings had a second round outing by the Sharks who I think look like the ones to run with the cup this year, but who knows thats whats great about this sport you never know.

and look at the Cinderella play offs for the Habs, tonight is game seven of that series. cant believe that you guys aren't talking about it. weird thing is I have met so many Canadians this year that have no interest in Hockey. has Toronto's losing team caused so many Canadians to be disheartened to the sport where it came from?

oh and I wanted to say hey to all you guy's

Well, I agree: GO HABS GO!

This has been an awesome year so far. First Washington, and now Pittsburgh, they've got nothing to lose now....just don't lose that magic.

Our of curiosity where did you meet these Canadians, or where were they from?

I know many of my friends have "left" hockey like I have....and by that I mean I'm not the rabid die hard fan I used to be. It's just too much to follow now, too much trading and too many teams I don't care about. It's been too commercialized, sounds corny but it's lost its purity. It's become just another pro sport, congrats Bettman. I watch my team in the playoffs, other canadian teams and some choice US teams. Once they are out I stop watching, TSN covers the highlights in the morning.

As for the leafs, lol, more fans and more money than anyone else. Unfortunately, they are a business and not a hockey team and they need to make money first and foremost. What they need is some rich enthusiast (won't happen any time soon) to pick them up as a pet project with the sole desire of adding a stanley cup winning pro team to his resume. If that ever happens the leafs will be a team again.

well just different people here and there (Canadians) my wife's best friend's husband the cable guy, etc..
and well, on here..

Yes the Leafs need a new start, and it all starts with an ownership that has the desire to build a winning team.

yeah Wow is all I can say for the Habs! good for them and good for Canada to have a team in the final four again. the Stanley cup final should be awesome. I predict that the Habs will be there.

Well, the Habs almost made it, what an amazing season for them and an even more amazing season for Phillie, the media picked them last season, to be a force this season but they really didn't make the impact until the post season.

Black Hawks and Flyers in a cup final, who new?

I would think so too, but Philly is just on a roll, it's going to be a nail biter

The Hawks win!! so concludes another season, I have one question I think a lot of people might be asking.. what was Detroit thinking when they traded Villie Leno, and what did they get in return..?

Big Congrats to the Chicago Black Hawks 2010 Stanley Cup Champs and to all their fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom