Hockey anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Kaizer

Daemon Poster
I was just wondering who (If anybody) follows the NHL? I've somehow become a very big hockey fan this season, while rooting for the Islanders. I don't quite know what was appealing about rooting for the worst team in hockey, but it gave me something else to talk about my friends and father.

Who do you guys think will win the cup? My money's on the Bruins this year.

Well I'm Canadian so of course ;). Bruins in the East vs. Canucks in West for the final I think. Bruins will most likely win Stanley.

I'm so ****ed the Sharks lost to the Ducks, they always manage to f&*# up hard in the playoffs despite having an incredible season.

Disney sold the team a few years back. Hence why they are called the Anaheim Ducks not. Not the Mighty Ducks. ;)

78% of my hockey knowledge comes from The Mighty Ducks movie.

98% of everything that is good in the world is because of the Mighty Ducks movies. :D

Yeah the Sharks really didn't bring it in the playoffs, and the Ducks had great defense and awesome goaltending too. I was expecting more from Joe Thornton. But I'm very happy about it because my Islanders have the Sharks first rd. pick, which is now #26 in the draft instead of 30.

Caps won! Whoo! I hate the Rangers.

My round 2 predictions:

• The Bruins (1) will beat the Hurricanes (6) easily.

• The Penguins (4) will beat the Capitals (2).

• Detroit (2) will beat the Ducks (8).

• The Canucks (3) will beat the Blackhawks (4).
Then in round three I think the Bruins will beat the Penguins, but I can't decide between Detroit and Vancouver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom