Hmmmm...

smileii

Baseband Member
Some might remember me from my posts here about my pc sound problem and ram problem, ok i'll start.

My pc when i bought it like 3+ years ago was perfect, after about a year it started over heating but i was not on it much to care so i just put a house hold fan facing the cup (door of case removed) and it was working good, i could not take the fan away for mins without a crash, then last year i started to get a sound problems when playing games, like my sound was failing ( i have no sound card) then one drunken night i got 512 off my mate from his old pc, i went home drunk and attacked my pc to try install this ram, and since then my pc is no longer over heating and my sound is 100% perfect =DD.

Any ideas to why this may be? my pcs been on all day and yesterday with the fan and even playing games no crash woob!! all i done to install my ram was remove my gfx card as i thought it was in the way, and placed in ram in a free slot, any idea watdafuxup ? but then again i dont care, my pc is rocking again :D.

EDIT : whats a good °C heat for any CPU and whats too much ?

Your CPU should really never go above 60C under load, but it depends on what it is. For example, my Pentium D can go up to 63C load sometimes, but that is within it's thermal range as defined by Intel.

I have no idea why your sound would die and then come back like that. Might be a memory issue? I don't think so but still. It's good that you have sound now.

Back
Top Bottom