high speed film ...burning to disc , best way ?

forester200

Beta member
Hi guys , i am not very knowledgeable at all with computers but need some decent advice here if poss. I am starting a new business that requires me to download about 10 secs of high speed film from a casio ex f1 camera at 300fps onto a computer (i have been advised that the apple macs are best for this?) and then burn the film onto disc for the customer to take away with them ....and i may need to do this up to 100 times all on separate individual discs in the space of a few hours ! So i need to know
1. what is the best computer/fastest way to do this with, ie apple mac?
2. what are the best discs to use when burning high speed film?

any help would be much appreciated :rolleyes:

Macs are good for that type of job but you might in someways find it better/cheaper to try and build or get a computer built for that
Can it be a laptop or Desktop?

It depends, do you want to use Sony Vegas or Final Cut Pro? How much money are you willing to spend on such a computer?

to be honest i have already bought a macbook pro but i can still take it back within the next couple of weeks :cool: ....i have manage to burn to dvd but 18 seconds of high speed film at 300 frames per second took about 6-7mins ....i was led to believe in the store that it would only take about 30-45 secs roughly .i did this by using imovie and idvd

its more of a speed issue for me really ..i may need to burn up to 100 dvds in a matter of hours which by the sounds of it will not be possible !

Back
Top Bottom