HICKBLOG launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

hickfarm

In Runtime
I was really getting bored and other people were talking about their own websites and blogs. So i decided to buy my own domain and hosting from Godaddy.com only 50 for domain, and economy hosting for entire year so i thought that would was pretty reasonable.

I don't have anything on the root yet, but Flashdude helped me set up wordpress on. Hickblog (link in sig) It is really cool with all the widgets and different skins that are out there.

I plan to post a joke everyday and funny pic everyday also. What i want to do is post pictures and explanation on how living on a farm is. Mainly the process of planting, spraying, and harvesting. IDK if people will care to look at it, but i will have to see. So basically if you like my blog feel free to bookmark it. It is still in the making so the best is still yet to come.

Oh ya i let my cousin use a subdomain for a blog also.

Oh and good and constructive comments are appreciated.

Re: HICKFARM.com launched

that's really awesome that you're doing some freewriting. it's really going to help you with expressing ideas when you're writing.

sorta strange,,,for one more people might look at it if it was not called hick farm...just a thought.

sorta strange,,,for one more people might look at it if it was not called hick farm...just a thought.

ya i know what you mean. Its just i really didn't want to use my name and i couldn't think of anything better at the time. I guess in the about section i should actually put why i use the screen name hickfarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom