Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codegen

Solid State Member
I think I may have introduced myself before, then I lost the URL :dead:

So, if I did introduce myself, hi again :D

BTW, in case you are wondering why my sig says busted 48x24x48x Burner is because one day, I had just burned a CD, my system was on the floor at the time. Nero opens the drive after it is done burning. My height adjuster on my chair was on top of the tray, anyways, I sit down, and ***CRACK*** *CD I just burned goes flying up in shards in the air* Tray doesn't open without assistance anyway, Oh well. Gives me a reason to get one of those Mercury 54x32x54x burners :p

Codegen said:
BTW, in case you are wondering why my sig says busted 48x24x48x Burner is because one day, I had just burned a CD, my system was on the floor at the time. Nero opens the drive after it is done burning. My height adjuster on my chair was on top of the tray, anyways, I sit down, and ***CRACK*** *CD I just burned goes flying up in shards in the air* Tray doesn't open without assistance anyway, Oh well. Gives me a reason to get one of those Mercury 54x32x54x burners :p

Wow, that sounds *exactly* like something I would do. I break everything.

Welcome, by the way. :p

I always manage to break things too.

One time, (keep in mind this was an 300MB HDD that ran on a Floppy style connecter, but still) I managed to get it in the wrong way, how? I will never know, anyway's, I turned on the power, and ****POW****. Bunch of 'blue spirits' come flying out of it.

Oh, and don't forget to check out my site:p (keep in mind that it is under construction).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom