Hi

Redneck_Joe

Baseband Member
Hi, I'm Joe.
I was born in Mississippi and was raised there all my life until recently. After Hurricane Katrina, I left Mississippi and went to Florida to live with my mom and step-dad. And if there are any christians on here, please send me a private message so i can get to know ya'll. I need some prayer and help right now in my tough time.
In Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior,
Joe

Yo dude.. Just to let you know, its not exactly smart to say your religious aspects on a public form. You may be shot down. Sorry to say.. Just a pre-warning.

And, Welcome dude!

i dont care what other people think of me. just what the almighty father thinks of me, thou thanks for the advice

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Yo dude.. Just to let you know, its not exactly smart to say your religious aspects on a public form. You may be shot down. Sorry to say.. Just a pre-warning.

And, Welcome dude!

right. I'd like to add that this is not a christian forum, so for the respect of others please don't preach your religious beliefs publicly.

welcome btw

sorry and i talk full responsibility for my actions and i will hence forth stop preaching about my faith

No, no dont be sorry. Im just saying, if someone is not of your beleif, and says something about it, I dont want you to be offended.

Back
Top Bottom