Hi There

advelli

Solid State Member
Hi:

I've built a new site and want to post about it and get an idea on other people's projects, without seeming spammy.
Is there a board on here where I can do that?
Thanks
Michael

Hi Micheal, Welcome to the forum. It is very nice to meet you. :)

What type of website did you build?

There might be a section in this forum where you can retrive ideas on projects that other people created. I believe it can help you think of ideas you can use for your site. I can check for you if you want. Trotter does not tolerate spam in his forum. This forum is a safe place to be to view various resources. You came to the right place. I hope you find what your looking for.

Hi:

I've built a new site and want to post about it and get an idea on other people's projects, without seeming spammy.
Is there a board on here where I can do that?
Thanks
Michael
Hi Micheal, Please try Website Design and Web Reviews section of this forum. There are posts by members with website design ideas that can help you find what your looking for.

Hi Micheal, Welcome to the forum. It is very nice to meet you. :)

What type of website did you build?

There might be a section in this forum where you can retrive ideas on projects that other people created. I believe it can help you think of ideas you can use for your site. I can check for you if you want. Trotter does not tolerate spam in his forum. This forum is a safe place to be to view various resources. You came to the right place. I hope you find what your looking for.
Much appricated, I built a site where any video can be scored as a sport. Thanks for the heads up on where to look for web development etc.

Much appricated, I built a site where any video can be scored as a sport. Thanks for the heads up on where to look for web development etc.
Your welcome. I'm glad I can help! :)

You can also start a thread in the website design and developement section and ask other members for ideas for a sport oriented website and you will recieve information about how to label, catagorize or score as a sport. Be sure to include as much info as possible regarding the type of site your building, which domain you use and other simular information so other members can provide better support to you. You may also discuss your plans for the type of content that your looking for to build your site will be helpful to other members who have the expertise in this area.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom