Hi, Techist!

Lotta Lumina

Baseband Member
Hi there!

I'm Lotta, a blogger, another community admin, and a technology enthusiast from the UK. I'm fifteen years old (sixteen in just over two months) and love to use Windows and MacOS, sometimes also Xubuntu as a dual-boot. I'm also a fan of retro video games.

I found Techist through a simple Google search for 'Tech Forums' and it was the first result. Looked like a good and active community so here I am - although the activation email took around twenty minutes to arrive for some reason.

I hope to contribute a lot to this community over my time here, looks nice and simple without all the clutter of modern forum software.

Have fun~

Lotta

Great to have you with us, Lotta. Considering that the site name usedto be Tech-Forums I am not surprised that you came across us in your search.

Yeah, the email system sometimes is cantankerous around here but it eventually gets the job done.

Where else do you admin if you don't mind me asking?

I assume there are a lot of emails being sent, and the server load is rather high/your host limits the amount of sent emails per hour (or something like that). I simply administrate a 40-members Discord/forum community for personal purposes - it's descended mostly from an old community I used to run though and has some of the original members left from there still active.

Lol in 4 years being here, finally there's someone my age. Also I'm not the youngest anymore :), I'm 16 next month.

BTW welcome to the forum, I personally learnt a lot here with all the members mostly being PC pros

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom