Hi! Its nice to meet everyone!

To make it clear, I ghosted this forum for a few days before actually signing up. I was looking for a new home as it is, and I feel that I have found one.

Well seems you fit in real nice here, and it's good to see your very active too. ;)

I am glad to be active. I love the people here, and as stated, I was looking for a new "home" which I have found. Now that I have been welcomed into your community, I will protect it with everything I have.
I dont settle just anywhere, I like communities like this one, and they are almost impossible to find through normal means. I got lucky finding this one.

I'm so late to this topic, I haven't been active for nearly three years... hoping to get back into it, happy to see people keeping the place active!

Pleased to meet you, I'm 19, British, and often a royal pain in the arse ;)

I'm so late to this topic, I haven't been active for nearly three years... hoping to get back into it, happy to see people keeping the place active!

Its good to meet you as well.
Well, if you are a royal pain, then I am going to have to bow down now arnt I? If you where just a regular pain though... :angel::lol:

It's nice to see members becoming active again....Welcome back. :)

Everyone is welcome here :)

It is true I came here at first to ask about a problem in my RAM, but after that I left for a long time then came back to socialize and make friends :)
Goodness. Look at how long it's been. Amazing to think we became good friends after this. I'm so glad I came here. :)
(Actually, I've met a few good friends here.)

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum too, I have registered last year because of an interesting topic, but I wasn't active for a while

Back
Top Bottom