Hi! Its nice to meet everyone!

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
After searching for quite some time, I have come across your wonderful forum.

A bit about myself, so that everyone knows.
Removing malware is my life! I do it for free for those whom need help and cannot afford it, and I do from time to time take aid from those whom wish to provide it. I never charge for the service.

I have recently come from a forum that I had been with for over 7 years. I left willingly, as I could no longer take the drama caused by multiple of the users, and even some of the staff.

I will contribute as much as I can while here. I enjoy telling jokes, shairing funny pictures, things like this.

I do have a facebook account, but I only use it for important communication. I just couldnt get into facebook very well.

Thats about it for now, its nice to meet everyone!

(Oh, and please forgive the bad spelling that will happen from time to time, as I sometimes do not catch it.)

Welcome aboard :D

Yes please, give us off-topics. I'm here mainly to have fun actually. Please don't tell the admins :)

Don't worry about the spelling mistakes. We're not gonna act smart on you over it (don't look at my username :D)... well, not much anyways, ha. I'm an Arab and I know how it feels :)

Yep, I can tell that I am going to like it here. :D
I have been part of 2 major communitys. One was called Knight47, and it unfortunately died out due to lack of activity (I blame Facebook LOL).
The other was the one that I changed to once I was looking for a decent programming forum. I will not mention the name, as no matter how I feel about it, I do not believe that it would be right to send any bad vibes in their direction.

So, I finally found this place, and hope to settle well in my new home.

@Smart_Guy: Sounds good. You will be seeing a lot of that kind of thing from me, as well as contributions where I can.

@BikerEcho: Thanks! I look forward to a nice change.

Thanks for the wonderful welcome guys! I feel at home already. :)

EDIT
I forgot to mention my fiance Cynthia. She is an artist, whom contributes quite a bit to facebook and deviantart.
She is not the computer nerd that we are, but if you guys will welcome her into the community anyway, she has already expressed interest in joining.

Last edited:
Everyone is welcome here :)

It is true I came here at first to ask about a problem in my RAM, but after that I left for a long time then came back to socialize and make friends :)

An artist ehh. Cool. Is she doing paintings?

My mom is a painter (as a hobby, not professionally). I have kinda acquired the interest in paintings from her.
I am not an enthusiast by any means, But the little interest i have in art, it's all aimed at paintings and abstract cgi.

Last edited:
An artist ehh. Cool. Is she doing paintings?

My mom is a painter (as a hobby, not professionally). I have kinda acquired the interest in paintings from her.
I am not an enthusiast by any means, But the little interest i have in art, it's all aimed at paintings and abstract cgi.
She does mostly digital work, but her process is really fun to watch.
1. She does a rough sketch on paper, usually in a very light red.
2. She goes over the lines that she wants to keep in black pen, so that they will show up on a scanner.
3. She loads the image into GIMP, and goes over the entire thing with many layers, adding color slowly, then shading ect...
4. She deletes the layers with the sketch and signs it.
If you are into anime, she does a lot of slugterra and that type of stuff, but she does take requests. She is like me, and does her work for free.

Welcome to the Computer Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Thank you! :)

Arts? I'm an artist... but a very lousy one :D
Heh, so am I. My stick figures might look better if I could get the lines to look correct with the head :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom