Hi! Its nice to meet everyone!

A big hello & Welcome to CF. It's always good to see another member join our little humble community. Also i'm looking forward to making friends with you and your fiance. Have fun posting....:cool:

Hello & Welcome to CF :), Its a good to change. As said before we have lots of interesting discussions going on so I am sure you'll find something of interest :)

Hello & Welcome to CF :), Its a good to change. As said before we have lots of interesting discussions going on so I am sure you'll find something of interest :)
So far, I have had a hard time finding anything that doesnt interest me here LOL

@All,
Sorry if it seems like I have been spamming, I just have a lot to say. 21 posts in one day may seem like a lot, but a forum like this, its easy to lose track. :D

Btw, I have noticed a strange lack of activity for a forum so large. Do people just not have that much to say these days?

It's one of those forums that doesn't have a hole lot of traffic. In my opinion it's great that we are not overcrowded. This way we get to know each other. I have been a member of 3 other forums before. I didn't like it. I felt that my posts didn't matter. because when i posted something, 30 minutes later it would be buried under a lot of other posts.

22 posts already. Good job. Glad to have new member actually posting. we see plenty of new member that just peek in and leave again after. Hope you will stick around.

Last edited:
You make a good point.
And no, I do not plan on leaving any time soon. I really like it here. :)

The fact that you say that you enjoy getting to know others just shows how great this place is. I am the exact same way. My mention of the traffic was more of an observation than anything.

That leads to a point that I should have stated from the begining. See, sometimes what I am trying to write will come out the wrong way, and that has caused some people to get upset in the past. If I say anything that so much as looks like it could have come out wrong, please question before you judge.

To make it clear, I ghosted this forum for a few days before actually signing up. I was looking for a new home as it is, and I feel that I have found one.

Back
Top Bottom