Hi Im Krissy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, here is a novel idea: Go outside at 9PM, walk into a local bar/club, make eye contact with a girl and start talking to her.

i cant im only 15. 16 tomorrow! and my mommy said i cant anyway...the freaks come out at night

Hey guys, here is a novel idea: Go outside at 9PM, walk into a local bar/club, make eye contact with a girl and start talking to her.
Don't start out too quick though if you are nervous. For the first couple weeks, just make eye contact. After you really get the eye contact down, and think you can handle a woman. Walk up and talk to her. Famous pick up line, "You gonna walk to your car by yourself later?..." Then walk away, most likely after that last couple weeks of eye contact, and that line, she will really want to get to know you. Try it sometime!

omg i have a quick pint at the pub and theres another 2 pages. the plot thickens :eek: :p

lmao @ all the replies jeez guys maybe u need to log off for awhile. i highly doubt this "girl" is even who she says she is, i smell an alias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom